A list of publications, documents, and guidance to help you understand and meet your obligations when using animals for research, testing, or teaching.
- A culture of care (2002) – A guide for people working with animals in RTT [PDF, 610 KB]
- Best practice resources for lab animal Anaesthesia and Analgesia [PDF, 111 KB]
- Animal use statistics – Guidance for completing statistical returns [PDF, 652 KB]
- Impact of the Christchurch earthquakes on animal research [PDF, 3.8 MB]
- Good practice guide for the use of animals in research, testing and teaching [PDF, 421 KB]
- Animal manipulation form [PDF, 90 KB]
We're making improvements to our feedback form and it's temporarily unavailable.
For urgent problems, call 0800 00 83 33 (NZ only)